Invites Link: http://serendipity2017.bpt.me
Only 440 adult invites will be put on sale. As always, invites will not be sold at the gate. We do expect this event to sell out!
Event Policy Reminder:
- Serendipity is a RAIN OR SHINE event. No refunds or exchanges will be given for any reason.
- Children 4 years and younger may enter with their parent/guardian without an invite.
- Children 5-12 years of age may use a children’s invite, available at half-price.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Volunteering is expected of all participants and volunteering alone will not gain you admittance to the event. No invite = no entry!
- Serendipity is held on private property. NO ANIMALS are permitted by request of the property owner. Please do not bring any pets as your group will be turned away.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any participant for any reason at any time without refund.
- Thursday: Noon to 10pm Central
- Friday: 10am to Midnight Central
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm Central
No after-hours entry without pre-arranged permission. Arriving outside of these hours will result in being turned away at the gate, and waiting at the property for the gate to open will not be permitted. We understand that many of our participants drive a very long distance to come to Serendipity and ask folks this places a burden on to e-mail us at email@example.com so we can help figure out options.
No admission after 6pm (Central Time) on Saturday! All unused invites will become null and void and the event will be closed for entry at that time.
There will be no general re-entry permitted.
End of Event:
The event ends at Noon (Central Time) on Monday, May 29, 2017 and all participants are expected to leave no later than noon on Tuesday, May 30, 2017. This is unique to our Tennessee burns: we welcome you to remain on Monday for a quiet and relaxing night on the property, in order to rest before your onward travels, however disruptive and loud behavior may result in being asked to leave. Okay: relaxing by a campfire with someone strumming a guitar; Not Okay: amplified music and trying to have another party night. This is “Pro Night” — it is a courtesy the property owners permit.
Having trouble making it home?
Click here for the hardship ticket application